Upgrade Your Pool Room with Tuscan Decor
Do you dream of being a pool shark? Do you simply enjoy playing with your friends? No matter how often you play, bringing a new style to your pool room will make the space so inviting you’ll want to show it off to everyone. A simple shake-up of the ordinary decor can invite in a new style that is fresh and refined.
There is a certain level of sophistication that surrounds the game of billiards. The game requires skill, strategy and experience, and its environment should reflect all that, too. Your pool room shouldn’t resemble a dimly lit, run-down corner in the back of a bar. Your spaces aims for a cultured experience where friends and family can gather to enjoy a game or two over great conversation and a few drinks. To bring this level of refinement into your game room, try a Tuscan decor that is both worldly and warm without looking too dark or dated.
To update your pool room with the Tuscan style, try these fail-safe tips:
- Work with the typical Tuscan color palette: earthy, subtle hues like tans, browns, clay orange, moss green and other Mediterranean earth tones.
- Use Italian artwork to make the walls come alive. Traditional mosaic art is a great choice that will bring both authenticity and a level of uniqueness that you won’t find anywhere else.
- Wrought iron and wood furniture bring warmth and authenticity to the space by placing a focus on craftsmanship.
- Add architectural accents like stone-accented walls, arched doorways or exposed wooden rafters.
- Place a classic, wrought iron light fixture over the pool table. A chandelier that looks like it holds candles will give a true countryside feel.
If you want to start by adding some wall art to your pool room, check out the collection of mosaic prints at Italian Mosaic Art today.